What's new

Ti4600 and decent output to LCD TV (1 Viewer)

Steve_Barrow

Agent
Howdy folks;

Anyone have good experience with nvidia cards from this era and getting decent output to a newer HDTV? I messed around last night for quite a while trying both the personal cinema WDM and standard drivers and can't seem to get any output beyond 640x480 or 800x600 confirgured as 4:3 expanded on the set and it looks like crap.

I messed with timings, monitor drivers and a few other things with no decent result, and assistance would be greatly appreciated, or confirmation that I'll never get it working :)

thanks in advance!

Steve

Steve_Barrow

Agent
hi folks;

guess my quesiton was too specific, has anyone had luck with any card getting good 720p or 1080I resolutions out of a video card? preferably on a LCD TV?

thanks

Kimmo Jaskari

Screenwriter
Getting pixel-perfect output can sometimes be impossible if the display doesn't like that, but if it is possible it almost invariably involves Powerstrip and the creation of a custom display profile.

I would recommend you visit http://www.avsforum.com and their HTPC forums. There are a lot of people there who have experience with making their HTPC's talk pixel-perfect-output to a display.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks