What's new

Thursday Nights Group Play- Mech / PSO (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hello everyone. With PSO being released this week Im thinking of doing a little something different and i want to know your thoughts

From 9 PM EST to 10 PM EST I could run some Mech assault. Then from 10 PM EST on I could run some PSO action. Of course only 4 people can play PSO at a time. But im sure everyone can break off into groups. I could start a room and everyone could decide.

Let me know what you guys think.

Just so you know next week i will run a night of Just PSO. Probably Tuesday at 10 PM EST

Monday is GR tourney which was cancelled
Thurs will be Mech Assault

Capt

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I will be on for Mechassault. I don't plan on buying PSO but am looking forward to Castle Wolfenstein and Star Wars.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Any way we can start starting at 9? 10 is so awfully late and people go to bed and I have to turn the volume way down.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If everyone wants we can do Mech at 9 PM EST from now on. I just thought everyone wanted it a bit later to get in from work and so on.

Also if enough people cant get PSO by tommorow night we can just do mech assault. whatever comes up

capt

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I'd be down with some MA tomorrow night. I usually don't get on until around 10:00 or after due to Survivor, CSI and a PVR that can't do locals (stupid lack of Dayton locals on Dish). If any of you are still looking for MA games at that time (I'm still on the fence with PSO, but definitely won't have it this week), look me up as I can usually hold 8 people with little problem.

I may also be doing some GR that night(off work on Friday) if any one would like to join that as well.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Ill be on PSO tonight. I can't start playing at 10 (Ever). I work at 5:30 in the morning unfortunately and there is no way I can get some decent play time in with PSO (or any other game) if I start at 10. I can play PSO at around 8:30-9:00 till about 11:30-midnight. No MA for me tonight though.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I'll be on MechAssualt on Thursday.... no PSO for me though. If they would only lower the monthly rate........

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok guys heres the schedule for tonight. From 8 PM EST till 9:30 PM EST is some PSO action. From 9:35 on is Mech Assault.

Then starting next week Times will change around plus a new added game night.

Monday Night-Ghost Recon Tourney-9 PM EST
Wednesday Night PSO Night -9 PM EST
Thursday Mech Assault Night 9 PM EST

Made everything a hour earlier so others like Romier can participated

Then Clone Wars comes out. I may do a duel night thursday like we are doing tonight. Then wolfenstein. Too Many games :)

capt

JayV

Supporting Actor
Joey, I never heard from Mike (MMM) for the GR tourney. I'm going to need a new partner or duck out Monday.

-j

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Jay, I had to back out of the previous GR tourney and I gave my spot to Rob, so if you still need a partner I'm your huckleberry. :)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Sure! My Xbox is currently buried under a roomful of furniture as we are having half of our house painted, but I should be back up and running by tomorrow night, just in time for the weekend. Let me know what time is good for you and we'll drop a little shock and awe on someone. :)

JayV

Supporting Actor
Xbox is currently buried under a roomful of furniture
Making room for the new addition to the family?

I'm not sure exactly when is good this weekend -- I've got a play-date set up for my dog on Saturday or Sunday and might head out of town (out toward Romier's, actually).

I'll let you know as soon as my plans coalesce so Team Sippy Cup can practice. If I'm in Carlisle this weekend I'll have broadband out there.

-j

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
That's where you take your dog to another dog's house (or perhaps a Dog Park) to play with other dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks