What's new

Thunderpants: The Trailer (1 Viewer)

Joel C

Screenwriter
Link Removed
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Also, my brain is falling out.
Also, if you are on a slow connection, don't bother.
Urgh.
Sploosh.
Zort.
Puke.
Urt.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Well, that was an original and unique trailer. :crazy:
I can't believe Howard Stern didn't produce this!
I'm suprised somebody in the US didn't get the rights to this first. :) Oh well, im sure it will be released here quickly after it's release in the UK. But I don't think I will see it. :)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Oh this is going to be real big in England... I may escape the country upon its release.

Dan

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
1. Who thinks up this she-it.
2. Who authorizes she-it like this to be made?
3. Holy she-it, I can't believe I watched the whole trailer.
Peace Out~:D

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
Hmm...this IMDB review has me sold on the movie (or, dare I say, film):

In relativity, theories come second and doings come first. This movie proves that in theory, relativity should be doing what theories strive to practice. As a concept for Thunderpants they took the vital parts of partial politics and combined them with inoffensively proactive project planning to create a harmonically stable creation.

A friend circle that works without core center will have vast abilities to evolve not only as a unit but also as the deployment factory it was set out to be. Those who benefit from this are both users and proclaimers (independently detached arrangers).

Crucial momentum planning worked as a projective stimulator for innovative leadership showed amongst the young boys. Therefore i found it utmost important to focus on lesser branches of a higher structure. For a partially independent non pictorial segment to progress without stagnation, ignoring to prove prominence was a feature.

Without a goal, pursuit becomes limited to confined randomness. To successfully avoid locked circulation all branches must work symbiotically without being forced to grasp dictorial. In pressured situations, dastardliness tends to become solution instead of option which too often leads to disagreement amongst unequally positioned units.

As a progressively dynamic collection of individuals, passivity did not become a hinder as it proved nonexistent. All in all, an important movie.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Poor Rupert Grint. I hope he had no dreams of being a big star beyond "Harry Potter." (he looks younger, so I'm assuming this was made pre-HPPS?) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarvelManiac68