What's new

Thriller (USA) (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
There are few thread about Thriller, but they are reviews. I purchased Thriller and have been very amazed with the quality of the episodes. It is too bad this show did not got the attention that Twilight Zone or Outer Limits or Night Gallery, etc had over the years.

I like to watch Thriller/Twlight Zone/etc as part of the build up for Halloween!!

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Yes, I enjoy Thriller a lot, too! I've been watching a lot of Night Gallery the last couple of weeks, and I'll be spinning some Thriller eps this weekend to lead up to Halloween.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I just finished Episode 29 of Seaon One. I got mine late last year and have been slowly working through it. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Gary16

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I enjoy Thriller and purchased the dvds as soon as they were released. I also find myself watching the episodes on MeTV where it's running nightly along with Night Gallery.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
This show was a blind buy for me when the complete series was released on DVD and I love it. Sure there are some duds and some of the episodes have audio issues (the worst of which is the synchronization issue in the "Guillotine" episode that Image Entertainment never fixed), but overall this is a thoroughly enjoyable series. It is well written, the acting is generally solid, and the stories are genuinely scary.

Darby

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
It is too bad Thriller never gander much attention in re-runs, like Twilight Zone. I live in Canada and Twilight Zone used to be show at midnight!!

I am very disapponted with spacecast in Canada as they do not show any classic space shows anymore. The oldest space show they play is Star Trek next generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks