What's new

Threshold: The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I really looking forward to this release esp. the unaired episodes. This series was cut way too short. Hopefully the extras will be good to show where the story was headed.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
The show looks and sounds really good. Anamorphic widescreen and Dolby Digital 5.1.

There is a small disclaimer on the bottom of the package: "Some music has been replaced for this home entertainment version." It is also listed on the back of each slimcase.

I am glad this was released in the slimline case with no overlapping discs. I wonder if it makes it more expensive than cardboard cases with overlapping discs. Or is this just CBS/Paramount's pricing?

It is also a great idea to interview the creators/producers/etc. to talk about the possibilities of where the show was headed before it got canceled. Other studios should take note. That is, if the creators/producers/etc. know where their show would have headed.

Threshold ... Foothold ... Stranglehold. This would have been the three-year plan. Each season would have been a different theme. Sounds intriguing.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
It took me awhile to finish this series but it was pretty good (only caught a few episodes on TV). Not the ending we all hoped for but it does have some closure.

Catherine Bell was a nice addition; she only appeared in one episode ("Outbreak") and was mentioned by character name in another ("Vigilante").

The last episode is named "Alienville" on the DVD case but in the show the town is called Allenville. I thought it was a play on words but the episode synopsis actually says the town is called Alienville.

I love how Ramsey reveals that he has a twin sister and tells Lucas, "She's not a ... genius ... like me." The subtle references to his height without actually mentioning it. He did this several times throughout the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks