Three's Company - Season 5

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DaveK, May 29, 2005.

1. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

I know there are a least a handful of people waiting for Three's Company - Season 5 to be released on October (huge understatement...lol).

I would personally love if there were Chapter stops throughout each episode
    after the opening credits
    after the first half of the show
    after the second half of the show before the tag scene
    after the tag scene before the opening credits

I would also like to see a documentary about Suzanne Somers' departure from the show with details of the episodes with "Chrissy" dialogue that were given to Joyce DeWitt and Don Knotts. Hopefully there's an interview with Jenilee Harrison.

2. Stephen Wight

Stephen Wight Second Unit

Stephen
    I would to,but I can't think of anything that would be said,on the dvd,that wasn't said on shows like Entertainment Tonight:Behind The Scenes,E-True Hollywood Story,etc.I would've liked to see an interview with Somers in the previous season sets,but,apparently,she and Joyce DeWitt have never reconciled.

3. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

Stephen....
    You're right, but at least an episode-by-episode description of all of the pre-Cindy episodes and what would've happened if Chrissy was in the episode.

Here's an example...
    In the episode "....And Justice for Jack", Jack sues his boss for sexual harrassment after she fires him for not fooling around with her. If I recall, the episode initially had Chrissy representing him in court. I think that would've been a hilarious episode. Furley did receive some of Chrissy's lines.

Funny thing though. There was an episode of Married with Children where Al decks a burgular for breaking into his house. The burgular turns around and sues him. Al gets Kelly to represent him in court. I thought that episode was a classic.

4. Stephen Wight

Stephen Wight Second Unit

Stephen
    That was a good episode.That was on one of the stations,here in Canada,not too long ago.I can remember the Married With Children one also,though I have not seen it in a long time.

5. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

I just got through watching that episode about an hour ago. I would love to find out how Chrissy would've represented Jack. Would she have done her famous snort in court??? lol

6. Johnny S

Johnny S Stunt Coordinator

I haven't purchased any of the Three's Company sets yet, but when S5 comes out i will probaly catch up! GREAT SHOW!

7. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

Get crackin!![​IMG]

Seriously though, I'm still waiting for The Ropers to be released.
    Norman Fell always made me laugh..

8. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

Wait a minute...

Has Suzanne Sommers just declined doing any commentary or interviews for the Three's Company DVDs or was told she couldn't?

9. Pavan_P

Pavan_P Second Unit

Suzanne Somers declined. Since there was no money involved. She is still the same, I guess.

10. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

Pavan.....LOL

Money hasn't changed her one bit!!![​IMG]

11. DaveK

DaveK Second Unit

For some strange reason, the pre-Cindy episodes without Chrissy seem to be some of my favorites of all time:

AND JUSTICE FOR JACK
    DOWNHILL CHASER
    A CROWDED ROMANCE
    ROOM AT THE BOTTOM