Three's Company on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg_S_H, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    A few weeks ago, when I went to the official Three's Company website (threescompany.com), I was given a random survey form asking various questions. One question asked on which format I would prefer to see the show (boy, is that a stilted sentence). I don't remember the exact choices, but I know it involved DVD vs. VHS, and the entire series or individual episodes. They worded it funny, but I understood it to be the typical season vs. best-of question. Could this mean the DVDs are in the works? I continue to watch it on Nick-at-Nite, so I've seen every episode about 5 times over the last year or so. Still, it takes on a new freshness when it's on a shiny disc. [​IMG]

Anyway, maybe some of you could hit the site and see if you get the survey. IIRC, I got it when I finished the trivia game (though, it didn't happen the second time). Also, it's a pop-up, I believe, so those of you with pop-up blockers may miss it.

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Well, I went there and went around to different pages on the site, and refreshed the pages a lot, and after a while - on the page that STARTS the trivia game - I got a pop-up that goes to the url http://www.threescompany.com/esurvey/esurvey.asp. The problem is, "THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED". So I have no idea if this is the right thing or not.

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I wish I had thought to get the URL. I don't know if that's what it was or not, or even if the survey is still in effect.

4. Chuck West

Chuck West Stunt Coordinator

I'd buy every season of Three's Company in a heartbeat!

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

You're not the only one(s)! TVShowsOnDVD ranks it inside the top 100 most-wanted shows, at #99. Not bad when the list of series is 3176 entries long, and there are well over 20,000 users on the site!

Oh, and 97% of the people want season sets for this series, too!

6. Clinton C

Clinton C Stunt Coordinator

I would love to get my grubby little hands on every season of this show. i never get tired of watching this show even though i've seen every episode numerous times

7. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

8. Rob P S

Rob P S Cinematographer

rob
    As Dean Travers said at the bake-off, "I want it! I want it!"

[​IMG]