What's new

Three projectors for sale!!!! Free shipping! (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Do you still have these? How long will you wait till finding a new solution? My RPTV just died yesterday and I think I may be in the market for a projector soon.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Gary,

I feel the same way - I really dislike Ebay and feel I can trust buyers here. I'm completely unfamiliar with those Epson projectors, can I use them for home theater eaily? From initial searches it appears that they are primarily computer projectors.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Like I said in a different thread: I wish I were rainbow-blind. I'd buy that X1 in a heartbeat! Great price on that projector.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Yohan, Are the rainbows really bad? I don't know if I'm sensitive to them, but I am sensitive to lots of funny video abmormalities, and used to blocking things out.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
It's not an X1-specific issue. I see rainbows on all DLP projectors that I've seen, and the X1 isn't particularly bad. In other words, it's me, not the X1. The only way to tell if you'll be affected is to see it in person. Shoot, for $650 I'd buy the projector just to try it, and if you're bothered by rainbows sell it again. Plenty of people out there aren't rainbow-afflicted.

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
just wondering... do you still have all the necessary documents for the X1 projector for the warranty? Also, any feedback or heat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbazabba
Recent bookmarks