'THREE O'CLOCK HIGH' on vhs can be yours for the low price of $79.99!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Inspector Hammer!, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    Yes, i'm being sarcastic in my header. I called a couple of places today, one of them Saturday Matinee and was told that I could order the tape, but it would cost me 80 bucks! [​IMG] WTF!?
    Did this title ever make it to sell through price, or is it that expensive because it's so rare now?
    I fear my pleas for this film on dvd have fallen on blind eyes, I hope i'm wrong though. This is one of only a handful of films that I would be willing to buy on vhs if I had to lower myself to that vile format ever again.

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Last time I checked, you can get it on VHS for like $12 at Amazon.com. [​IMG]

3. Stephen Fagan

Stephen Fagan Stunt Coordinator

4. Michael Silla

Michael Silla Second Unit

I only just figured out that this film was shot locally in Ogden, Utah. It has been a favorite of mine for years. Let's hope it does take much longer to see it on DVD (widescreen, of course [​IMG] ).
    Michael.

5. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

Was the laserdisc ever produced in Widescreen?

I actually held this used LD in my hands a few months ago, but didn't buy it since that LD version wasn't widescreen. Damn love of OAR got me...