Three Men and a Baby 3? Guttenberg fans rejoice!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Who's going to play the teenage girl? Anne Hathaway?

I guess Steve Guttenberg is late on his rent payment

StephenA

Screenwriter
Wouldn't the kid be around 20 now? If I remember, the last one came out like 10 or 12 years ago, maybe a little more, and the girl was around 10, wasn't she? I could be wrong, because I haven't seen the movie since it was released in theaters.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Chris,
This isn't a joke, but they had always planned on doing a Short Circuit 3, titled Short Circuit 3: Johnny 5 Goes to College...KID YOU NOT!

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Guttenberg wasn't in Short Circuit 2, so I doubt he would have been in a third movie.

~T

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Thi,

The reason Guttenberg wasn't in Short Circuit 2, was becuase he wanted to go on to other projects, plus there wasn't much room for him in the script. Heard he was asking for an outrageous pay, for a small part, so they cut his part to nothing.

But I'm sure if there was room for him in Short Circuit 3, he would climb on top of it.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
OK, I guess the time is right for the inside info here. Being a close personal friend of Mr. Guttenberg, let me assure you, he is not doing Three Men and a Teenage Girl. He is currently weighing his options between starring as Bob Newhart in an epic about the great comedian, Michael in the big screen version of Knight Rider, or the lead role in Screen-savers...the new Dee Snider film about a magical, evil man who creates demonic screen-savers. He has indeed passed on Spielberg's pitch to play Indy in the forthcoming Raiders movie. And all those rumors about him playing the lead in the new Buck Rogers movie are just that: Rumors.
I am indeed full of shit

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I hope this gets made. I am so jonesing for a new Guttenberg flick!

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Probable be Three Men and a Wedding... it'll be just like Father of the bride, but 3 times the fathers, 3 times the hilarity.

I can already see the flashback montage of the girl growing up.

Chris Lynch

Stunt Coordinator
I personally would like to see his triumphant return to the Police Acadamy franchise. But only if G.W. Bailey does it too.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayGeezy