Three Colours 4-disc boxed set on 26th April!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Gordon McMurphy, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Gordon McMurphy

Gordon McMurphy Producer

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page...5&p=57&c=&g=72

Ooh, vat is this?! [​IMG]

I almost bought the individual region 2 editions last week, but something stopped me - I didn't know it was at the time, but now I know what it was.

But... does anyone know what the specs are - what is going to be on the 4th disc?

2. andrew markworthy

Wonder if it's a misprint? The Play page gives no indication of the contents of the fourth disc, but is pretty detailed about the three movies. In addition, DVD Concept only lists three discs in the set. Plus, if there is anything extra it hasn't been through the BBFC yet. According to my search of their website, the last things concerning Kieslowski to be reviewed were on 16th January this year:

Concert of Requests
    Tramway

Both are short movies. But that's it for Kieslowski, so if there's a new documentary or similar either I'm not searching right (quite possible, I suppose) or it hasn't yet been submitted to the BBFC, or it doesn't exist.

I'd therefore humbly suggest a misprint.

[Sorry, John - I edited my message whilst you were obviously typing yours. I'm not trying to steal your thunder!]

3. John Hodson

John Hodson Producer

John
    Hmmm; dvdconcept.com has it down as three discs. Could be a mistake by play.com (wouldn't be the first)

---
    So many films, so little time...