What's new

Threat Matrix 12/18/03 (1 Viewer)

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
Since nobody ever posts about this show I assume very few people watch it. Last Thursday's episode was excellent, the best of the series and better than anything on 24 this year or on The Agency last year. It involved a stolen cargo plane from Africa heading for the U.S. The story was plausible, the plotting tight and it had some very good FX including a cool payoff.

I was dubious of this show early in the season because of the bland characters, and the routine the-good-guys-show-up-just-in-time stories, but this episode renewed my faith in the series.

Don Black

Screenwriter
It's not a bad show. I always DVR it on my bedroom setup (Friends is on the main one). The cargo episode was a repeat from a few weeks ago.

The acting is solid but not up to 24's level. It's way better than "The Agency" ever was though.

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
Funny, I'd missed one episode all fall and that was the one. I thought they'd saved it for the end of year. I agree, it's on okay show but there's not much else out there in the genre. I generally like spy stuff, and don't go for corpse-of-the-week shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.