THQ wants feedback on next WWE game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Steve_Knutzen, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

http://www.thq.com/fanfeedback/wwe/

If you don't like the direction THQ has taken with Smackdown, Raw and WMX8 let them know. I loved No Mercy and the rest of the N64 games, but Smackdown moves WAY too fast and the limited movesets really piss me off. I hope they model an engine after the AKI one because Def Jam Vendetta doesn't look that great to me.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

move faster, better animation, and put storylines in RAW like they do with Smackdown. Oh, and leave Loser T,Big Slow, Scott Steroid and Stone Cold Bill Goldberg out of the game [​IMG]

3. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

Jeff, I have never seen so much hatred for a wrestler(s) since I started hating TEST. God, he is awful. [​IMG]

Glad to hear that THQ is looking for feedback. Maybe they will take notice to the many people who will probably say No Mercy was there favorite wrestling game.

4. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Mmmm... No Mercy [​IMG]

How about XBOX Live connectivity w/ updated storylines [​IMG] I just hope they go back to the Aki wrestling engine...

5. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Lots of wrestlers, lots of moves,lots of game types(ladders,. rumble, hell in a cell and so on), good story line, good grapple system like no mercy on n64 had,make the game the right speed, x-box live play for all modes. Hows that? :)

6. TedT

TedT Second Unit

How about some blood? It used to be on a bunch of the older games. Plus there's blood on the Smackdown TV show almost every week. If they want "realism", they better include it in the video game!!!

7. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor