1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

THPS3 - how do I access unlocked hidden characters?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Price, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Jason Price

Jason Price Second Unit

I picked up Tony Hawk 3 for the Xbox recently, and just tonight beat the game using Tony Hawk. I understand that this is supposed to unlock Darth Maul, but I don't see him anywhere. I've tried the 'change skater' screen, but he's not there. I accomplished all 54 goals, got all the stat points, and earned 3 golds in the competitions. How do I find Darth Maul?

2. Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass Screenwriter

Jason,

If you completed all of the goals and got a Gold medal in each competition, that should of opened up Darth Maul. Why it didn't, I don't know. Maybe you didn't get a Gold in each of the competitions?

-Dean-

3. Doug Schiller

Doug Schiller Supporting Actor

I just beat it last night with Bam and thought the same thing. Unfortunatley, I think it works like this...

100% with:

1st - Oil Rig Level

2nd - X-Ray character

3rd - Darth Maul

4th - Wolverine

It took me forever to 100% Bam but I learned alot. It shouldn't take as long with the next guy (I'm using the Jukebox guy, Mullins?)

Doug

4. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Just keep on pluggin'

Once you've finished the game with one guy it becomes progressively easier and easier. By the end you can finish the game in well under an hour...not that i'm a freak or anything...