What's new

THPS3 Help (1 Viewer)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Can anyone help me out here, I'm missing one goal and I oh so desperately want to be darth maul.

It's on the cruise ship and I need to get the secret tape. I can see the wires i have to grind to get to the big red thing where the secret tape is, but i'm clueless as to how to get high enough to grind them.

anyone?

thanks, mark

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
from planettonyhawk.com

Drop in and make a quick turn around to the left. Go around the helicopter that is taking off and use one of the QPs from which you start to get some air.

Above the QPs there are a pair of rails. You will want to grind the higher of the two which will bring you all the way across the top deck of the ship. Balance your way all the way to the end of this rail.

You will be on this very tall structure and you can use the mini-halfpipe up there to ollie up the left side to grab the tape. It is very high, but is towards the middle of that side of the HP.

Hope it helps.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Thanks Graeme

Actually as soon as i posted this I found that I could ollie off the side of the waterslide and grind the wire.

You know if i were darth maul i don't think i'd skate around with my double ended lightsaber on...that thing could really hurt someone

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks