icon14.gif
That price is a little too high for me.
biggrin.gif

-Dave
------------------
DVD List

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Doh! thats what I get for posting half asleep.
blush.gif

hmm better way to put it is I won't have to fight the little freaks to get a copy :)
betty_fire_red.gif
good one Camp, I'll be watching you...
laugh.gif

Dean

Camp

Senior HTF Member
After reading what you do with children I'm not sure I want you watching me!! :)

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
I had heard a loooooong time ago that the HDD was 8 GB.
That's because the original specs of the XBOX had the HD at 8GB. Then is was later upped to 10GB...where it has been for more than half year or so (I guess you missed this period). Then, recently, it was learned that is was decided to go back with the 8GB HD. I heard this was due to a couple different companies bidding on being the supplier of HDs for the XBOX. Then, apparently, the company offering the 8GB drives won the bidding.
Aaron

James D S

Screenwriter
Great review Calvin. I'm a bit more excited about the 'Box now. Should be fun indeed.
This Christmas is going to ruin me.
frown.gif

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
You know, it sucks when you have no internet connection for over a day and a half!!!
furious.gif

Anyways...
Dean, Halo does have my interest. I really wanted to play in the one-player mode,even if only for a minute. When I do get the XBox,Halo will most likely be one of the first games that I buy. There are some games in development that I am interested in... (maybe you are working on one of them :) ). But right now, there are many factors that helped make my decision to get a GC now, & a XBox later.
I love my Nintendo 64. I think that I got more than my money's worth on it. Games like Super Mario 64,the Zelda games,even Conker's BFD. But Rogue Squadron is one of my all-time favorites. I am a big time Star Wars fan - with RL looking so good ( BTW, I haven't played it,but I have seen it in action), & with Nintendo's knowledge of making good games & systems (again,IMO) that is why I'm getting a cube.
Laters!
Calvin
------------------
"Never give up!!! .......... Never surrender!!!!!!!!!."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks