What's new

Thoughts on the relatively new B&W sig805's (1 Viewer)

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Hi all,

Now that the sig805s have been out for a while, I was wondering if any of you have had a chance to buy or listen extensively to them.

I currently have CDM1NTs as my mains with Rotel equipment (RSP1066 and RMB985mkII) and was wondering if it would be worth considering moving up to the sig805, by passing the regular N805s. I love the finish and my local dealer says that he would take a set of sig805s over the N804s. He's been right on so far in my past dealings with him so I won't doubt his opinion on this.

I haven't had a chance to listen to them but I'll arrange some time next week to give the sig805s a listen.

I do recall a thread on the sig805s months ago but thought I'd start a new one to see if there were any new thoughts or experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Scott Oliver

Screenwriter
I would agree with your dealer. Although I have not had a chance to hear them, I would expect a more refined sound out of the Sigs over both the other models listed.

However, ny personal thoughts though are at the price range of the Sig 805's there is a lot of very stiff competition. Unless you are just a die hard in love with the B&W sound, you might want to at least investigate some of the other options possibly. Who knows maybe you might find something, that "Wows" you even more than the Sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks