What's new

Thoughts on the next Xbox hit? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Hense my second paragraph Romier :)
Harmony Gold has all but stated that if they could make the original go away they would. The fact that they tried to prevent the import of any and all Japanese Macross merchandise (which prompted a Japanese court case that revealed that the party who originally licensed the show to them didn't even have the rights to do so!) has really stuck in the craw of most Macross fans. I just think it'd be really nice to be able to play with subtitled Japanese voices instead of the poor acting presented in the original. I can only hope that in 20 years they've taken some lessons

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
if they really want to sell a lot of copies of that volleybal game, include a cheat that removes all clothing (of what little clothing is actually present)

then id buy that game for sure!!!

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Romier, I too have wondered how you get the time to spend on so many games. A lot of us here at HTF respect your opinion and look into games solely on your reviews.

With that being said, it's very refreshing to see where your first love is. It's that kind of perspective that is missing from a lot of our lives from time to time. You should be proud of yourself. Your wife is lucky to have you and the rest of us on the HTF board are as well.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
With that being said, it's very refreshing to see where your first love is. It's that kind of perspective that is missing from a lot of our lives from time to time. You should be proud of yourself. Your wife is lucky to have you and the rest of us on the HTF board are as well.
Evan your gonna make me cry man:b
I really appreciate your words Evan as does my wife who is actually reading this right now:D. This board has been like a second little internet home to me and I love being a part of it. Nothing passes my days at work more than talking videogames with all of you guys and I'm glad to contribute in anyway possible. I consider allot of folks here friends and its always good to have those whether they be in person or on the other end of a computer screen.:emoji_thumbsup:
*Group Hug*
PS If I didn't pay attention to my wife I would end up looking like this:

Instead of my normal healthier appearance:

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I don't own a XBOX yet, but I will own one this fall because of one game, Toe Jam & Earl 3.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I'm definately keen on Splinter Cell. That, Panzer Dragoon and Knights of the Old Republic are my big three. :) Frustratingly I don't think any of these have a UK release date set yet.
Dan

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dead to Rights
Prisoner of War
Toe Jam & Earl III
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Halo II
Max Payne II
Dragon's Lair
Ninja Gaiden

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I think it will be Splinter Cell but I'm also very keen on Medal of Honor (probably my most anticipated Fall title) and I'll also be looking foward to Halo 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks