Those Dried Wasabi Peas...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Scott Thomas, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Scott Thomas

Scott Thomas Second Unit

I visted my mother a couple of days ago, before I left she gave me a tub on of those dried peas covered with wasabi.

God Dam!! Even though the Wasabi hits your sinuses hard, I cant stop eating them. I think I'll go some more.

2. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

LOL - I was at the supermarket today and saw those. I was wondering what they'd be like because the concept was just so bizarre.

3. Brad Porter

Brad Porter Screenwriter

The peas are weak compared to the Smithfield Tavern Wasabi Peanuts. I occasionally have both of them in my office for people to snack on and the peanuts are so heavily coverered in the mustard powder that people start crying. I love them.

Brad

4. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I hate spicy things but for some reason I can eat these peas like candy. Very tasty. [​IMG]

We pass em around the office and all down a huge handful at the same time. Works better than coffee. [​IMG]

5. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Yummy! We always have some around to snack on...and yes, they do clear up sinuses like crazy!!

6. Eric_L

Eric_L Screenwriter

nadty little buggers. I like spicy - but only when it compliments the flavor of a food. Those little buggers seem to serve no purpose.