1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Thoroughly Watching Your DVD Collection

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jonathan Perregaux, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Jonathan Perregaux

Jonathan Perregaux Screenwriter

Jonathan Perregaux
    Last night I had an amazing realization. At last count I own 216 DVDs, most of which are some type of special edition. I have watched every single disc at least once; I have watched the vast majority of them three or more times. However, the amazing part came when I hunted through my entire collection in search of something "fresh" and discovered that I have actually listened to every single commentary track. This includes the multiple tracks on Se7en and the James Bond collection, to name a select few.
    I'm checking into the Betty Ford Clinic.

2. Randy_M

Randy_M Supporting Actor

Randy
    You and me both...my wife looks at me like I'm demented when I finish watching my new disc just to start over immediately with the commentary track...

3. Paul Wu

Paul Wu Stunt Coordinator

Kudo's to you. I've still got quite a few dvd's to actually watch, not to mention the matching commentaries.
    ------------------
    Paul Wu
    "There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't."
    Anyone in the Vancouver, BC area interested in meeting up? If so, click here.