What's new

thorens turntable (1 Viewer)

Sheldon-m

Stunt Coordinator
There is not a place for it here but everybody here is very knowledgeable on audio I might as well take a shot. I'm in the process of buying a a thorens ad-150 and was trying to find replacement parts for it. If anybody can help.THX

John Watson

Screenwriter
Actually turntables do get discussed, but in the audio-visual section of Home Theatre, so if a moderator moves this for you (or you could repost it there), you may get some info.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
You can try contacting the US distributer:
TRIAN ELECTRONICS inc.
5816, Highway K
Waunakee WI 53597
Tel.: 001-608-850-3600
Fax: 001-608-850-3602
E-mails:
Endusers: mailto:[email protected]
http://www.triancorp.com

For a 30 yo turntable, I'd be concerned about replacing the bearing and probably running with a non-thorens arm.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

You can't move a thread. You can only start a new one (which I've closed as a duplicate).

If you need to have a thread moved, please contact a moderator.

M.

Thira

Agent
I had a similar problem with a wood based Sony turntable I purchased in the 70's, which still performed well. I did find a place that does a great job repairing turntables. I sent mine in and had a great turnaround. The turntable is like new. The prices are very reasonable.
Try :
http://www.theturntablefactory.com/
The guy's name is Joel.
Good luck

Phil Rose

Agent
If you venture to the Vinyl forum on the Audio Asylum website you will get a great deal of help since there is a large Thorens following there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks