What's new

Thor 2 opens on November 6, 2013 (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Another picture from the set of Hemsworth with Alan Taylor (director)
7be9b7c6_image.jpeg

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Can't wait for this one! Iron Man 3 is going to be great, but The Dark World is the Phase 2 movie I'm looking forward to the most.

The teaser trailer looks good. Hopefully there'll be a full trailer with more finished effects, etc by mid-late summer.

Loved seeing Thor asking "you know who" for help. That's not going to end well. :)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
image.jpg

Chris Hemsworth’s thunder-summoning god was banished to Earth to learn humility in 2011's Thor, but he's still grappling with his responsibilities as a leader and protector. "I would say there’s a question of what happens when you’re now seemingly ready for something, but don’t necessarily want it anymore," Feige says. “That's part of his internal struggle.”
This sequel will spend more time in the galactic stomping grounds of the hammer-wielding hero as Thor brings his astrophysicist love (Natalie Portman) to the celestial realm of Asgard for safekeeping when life on Earth becomes too dangerous for her to stay there alone.
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/02/iron-man-3-marvel-phase-two/2/

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Another new poster
image.jpg
I believe a new trailer is supposed to be released next week

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
The new trailer is out, and I think it looks great! I'm really looking forward to this.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm really looking forward to this. I love Tom Hiddleston as Loki and the rest of the cast is good as well.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I think the shots of Asgard from the trailer look beautiful. They've kept the design from the first film but seemed to have added a layer of detail and a "lived-in" quality that makes it looks more like a real, ancient place.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I just watched the trailer to this. I hope the movie lives up to its trailer, because right now it is looking promising. Right now, based on the trailer, the film is looking better to me than the first one, which wasn't bad. The Asgard scenes in this film look way better than the first film, by far.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
image.jpg
"You know, we are killing Asgardians in this movie," says Taylor. "It turns out immortality isn't all that it was cracked up to be." Kyle explains that, "Asgard at the beginning of the first film was at a time of peace. Now our guys have been fighting for over a year, constantly. It's a time of war. When the Bifrost was broken at the end of the first film, Odin had to conjure a lot of dark energy and go through a lot of personal sacrifice to try and get his son back to Earth," Craig Kyle continued. "And it was a one-shot deal. If Thor didn't succeed, without the Tesseract he couldn't have got back again. And in our film, finally the Bifrost has been rebuilt, but during that time, when the cops were largely cut off from the rest of the universe, you had miscreants that came in from outside the Nine Realms, pillaging and destroying and causing havoc. So that's what our guys have been doing now - trying to put all these fires out across the Nine Realms."

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Three months out, and we already have an extended TV spot:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDi-QzByQ3U&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

EDIT: The original link was blocked for US viewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks