What's new

Thomas Jane talks Punisher 2 & writing Bad Planet (1 Viewer)

Scotty_McW

Second Unit
According to an editorial over at Cinescape, it looks like plans for this movie might start moving ahead!

Personally, I really liked the movie and can't wait to get the DVD! Anybody else excited about this one?

James T

Screenwriter
That's pretty cool. A couple months ago, there was talks of a direct to video sequel with another actor. I wonder what changed Jane's mind?

I remember him joking on Jimmy Kimmel about the proposed sequel. He said he'll only do the sequel if they do CG muscles as his daily workout was tough.

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I thought the first film was severely underrated and was released at a terrible time. Opening against the overrated Kill Bill Volume 2 took a lot of that film's business away, but hopefully, The Punisher will find its audience once it hits DVD.

I loved it and can't wait to own the DVD.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I didn't like the first one that much, but it impressed me stylistically. I thought Jane was great too...just lame execution, IMO. I would definitely be there for a sequel.

Jonathan White

Stunt Coordinator
I liked the first one and hope the second gets made, you can't beat a brainless action film every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks