This post brought to you by the number 3...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jay H, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    three..three..three.three.. Only happens once (until I get to 33333 posts that is.
    [​IMG]
    Jay

2. MikeH1

MikeH1 Screenwriter

Don't your spiders need to be fed Jay? [​IMG]

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    My precious spiders are all fat! Although only one of them is really eating right now, the other two are fasting. In fact, my tiniest of tarantulas hasn't eaten since may. He's a strange one but isn't interested in food right now. [​IMG] I wonder how there are so many crickets in the world, they're really stupid. They just walk right up to the tarantula, "ohhh lets check out this fuzzy thing with eight legs and maybe we'll have a cup of tea" Next thing you know, chomp goes the spider and no more cricket. Such is a life.. I need to put some more landscaping in, it's way to easy for the tarantula, the crickets haven't got a snowball's chance in heck. [​IMG]
    Jay

4. MikeH1

MikeH1 Screenwriter

I had a Salamander a few years back and I remember the weekly trip to the mall to get crickets. I loved feeding him, the way he would snap at my fingers as I held the cricket for him. I'm trying to recall his name...damn. He eventually escaped and must have went to Salamander heaven, but I do like to think that he did make it to the garden outside. I think he ate spiders, Jay. Little spiders mind you...[​IMG]

5. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Hey, I think your salamander and my old hermit crab that I had when I was like 6 must be living together underneath my old washing machine. We had some escapist crabs when I was young and never found them. To this day, I think there's really a 10feet tall hermit crab lodged behind the washing machine ready to take over the house one dark and gloomy night, trying to get revenge on removing him from the shore.

I've seen some Discover channel type shows where a tarantula actually killed a huge and monstrous snake. I would think that the snakes have quite the offensive advantage but the T must have gotten fairly lucky in that meeting.

Jay

6. Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona Screenwriter

Henry Carmona
    My Black Widow is too aggressive to let crickets walk up to it.
    It see them and friggin charges at them [​IMG]

7. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Hee hee, my Ts are lazy, they get fed alot, at least compared to wild spiders or house spiders.
    Does your black widow do a cricket dance? [​IMG] My tarantulas sometimes will dance after capturing a cricket.. he'll lift up legs and kind of walk in place. It's real cute, perhaps he doesn't realize I'm watching him but it's funny.
    Jay

8. Charles J P

Charles J P Cinematographer

CJ Paul
    I've always thought tarntulas would make a cool pet, but just the thought that something poisonous might escape into my house makes me shiver.

9. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

This thread makes me think of Sesame Street...

1-2-3 FOUR FIVE 6-7-8 NINE TEN eleven 12.

Doo do do do do do do do do

1-2-3 FOUR FIVE 6-7-8 NINE TEN eleven 12.

Doo do do do do do do do do DOO! do-do-do-do DO!

My old rock band GUM! almost learned that song. We should have.