What's new

This people search site is scary and knows too much about me. (1 Viewer)

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor
I wonder how well this tracks name and address changes. It has an address for me where I lived 28 years ago. If I selected that entry and paid the $40, I wonder if it would link it to my current address. (I'd be very impressed if it did.) I'd be even more impressed if it worked for a female that has since married and changed her name.

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor
Hmm, the one from 28 years ago was when I was 14 living in my dad's house. I had a bank account at the time, but certainly no credit cards. I'm wondering if they have enough info to somehow link my 14 year old self to the current me. If the had my SSN it would be pretty likely, but I'm still curious.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Hmm, found all my addresses but also listed one suburb I never lived in. Plus I don't have too common of a name, so I'm not sure how this thing got the wrong information, since I very recently had a credit report run and did not list any weird activity.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor

Did you make up an address at some point? Someone used your name for reference ( loan, ect.) and made up an address?

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
For me, it has my parents' current and preceding address, but not the one I used in College Station when I went to A&M, nor my current apartment here in Houston. Missing the A&M apartment doesn't surprise me, but now that I'm financially more or less independent (ignoring some parental contributions to help mitigate massive student loans for medical school) I would expect it to have my current address. It also doesn't have the address my parents lived at before 1993. I guess information on a 12 year old or younger is forbidden.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
http://www.zabasearch.com

Gesh, this one is for free. It's now my personal telephone and address directory. Who needs to write them down.

It's one of those tools that if put in good use, a good thing but to a stalker with evil intention of tracking someone down (for free!), it's heaven. I don't like it. I rather sacrifice convenience for the safty of our personal informations.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Man that is scary. The first site has every address I've ever had. And the Zabasearch not only has my current address but also has my phone number and its supposed to be unlisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks