What's new

This people search site is scary and knows too much about me. (1 Viewer)

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
http://www.usa-people-search.com

I punch in a bunch of people I know and checked out their ages :D. It's kind of scary.

On other hand, I punch in some friends names I couldn't find for decades and was able to get where they lived and their age. Seems reasonable and I think they're who I'm looking for. I'm tempted to do a $20 fee to get unlimited search for 7 days.

Anyone used it. Is it legit.

I hate to be a target of a killer. They wouldn't have any problem finding me.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Wow, that thing is almost scary accurate. It finally found me and had previous addresses in there that even I had forgotten that I used to live at.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Comprehensive Background Check - $39.95 view sample
Subject: HILTON, PARIS

3 unique addresses in BEVERLY HILLS, CA
2 unique addresses in LOS ANGELES, CA
2 unique addresses in NEW YORK, NY
Also included: current address
current phone
up to 20 year address history
birth date
aliases / maiden names
property ownership
bankruptcies
tax liens & judgments
relatives
roommates
neighbors
personal assets
marriages & divorces
website ownership

Add nationwide criminal records for only $10.00 more.

Why waste time hacking cell phones?

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, that's good, it had all of my locations going back to when I first moved out of my parents' house after high school. Except that it doesn't have my current location, which I would never advertise anywhere. Like, below my user name on HTF, or something. :D

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I don't know if I want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing that info about me. Does this site run afoul of privacy laws or is everything on there public record?

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
So you pay a hefty bill to hire a private detective and he goes on here and pay $40 and report back to you in weeks claiming he traveled all over to get the info :D.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Wow, that is a bit scary. The site knows every both every town I've lived in and how many addresses I've had in each of those towns........

Colton

Supporting Actor

Not if I asked him for photographs of the person - and I'm not talking about shots from 100 feet away and blurry.

- Colton

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
It did not find me. Unlisted phone numbers and a too common name are the way to go.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
Henry, I never listed my phone number but yet it's available. Common names don't help because of the same age and location record.

It couldn't find my dad because he never had a loan, a bank account where he's the head, a credit card, no longer has a driver liscense, don't register to vote, ect.......

It really is about how much you're out there.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
that site is very similar to us search. funny, they have my updated age, even though today is my birthday.

i tried to find an old friend, and this site had the person in the database while the link above did not.

CJ

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Some of this info has to be from a credit bureau. One of them has my middle initial wrong, and sure enough, I show up with the same sets of locations with both middle initials.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Had me, but apparently I was 'off the grid' during my two year stint in NYC. :D None showed my age or phone number though. A cell phone is good for something.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
So for $39.95 you just get one background check and for $17.95 you get a weeks worth of just adresses and phone numbers on an unlimited amount of names? I guess if you really needed to check someone out, the background check would be better.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
:frowning: Had info on me.

For the hell of it, I put in a few names - Anna Paquin, Frank Frazetta,Zooey Deschanel,Uma Thruman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Quentin Taratino. It found them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks