What's new

This kind of thing REALLY ticks me off... (1 Viewer)

Chris Derby

Second Unit
well, aside from destroying oen family's business, a lot of "good" came from the whole deal.

for example, laws on how children are to be questioned.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I imagine the individuals who spent time in jail couldn't care less about the "good" that came out of the false accusations.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
One of the best movies on TV I've seen was about this.. Indictment: The McMartin Trial (look it up, James Woods was in it)

Very good. Gut wrenching stuff. A little girl gets on the stand at one point and loses it she turns to the psychologist and says "I don't know what to say; what do you want me to say?"

Terrible things happened to these people. There is nothing worse then being accused.. and put in jail for YEARS for Child Molestation (which doesn't earn you friends inside, as the movie shows).. even after the truth was known, and they were found innocent on all charges, they still had to flee their home and city because people despised them and thought that they were criminals.

Truly terrible how this case went. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks