What's new

This isn't right...it's too cold! (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
We're supposed to hit around 46F today (at 44 now) which is very warm for us this time of year! Nice to see we're nearly as warm as florida LOL

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I always said that if they explode the right number and yield of nuclear weapons in the perfect spot, they could get the Earth to rotate to that Toronto could be about 10 degrees from the equator. Hmmmmm, I can dream can't I.

Mike I

Supporting Actor
It is now 1.30 and still only 47 in Orlando..What the hell is going on with temps colder in Orlando than Canada...

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
Out here (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada) its about 42-44 F, at close to 2:00 pm. We didn't have much snow to begin with this winter and what we have is melting now, although I'm sure it will get really cold and white before spring.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Man if the streets weren't so messy with gravel and slush/water I'd be riding my motorcycle today.. IN JANUARY IN NORTH DAKOTA. this is insane.

David Susilo

Screenwriter
If this keeps up, I don't have to move to Australia anymore.

Oh wait, there is no Kangaroo in my backyard here.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I gave in to temptation, it hit 47 and the streets cleared enough, so I took my motorcycle out :D :emoji_thumbsup:
first time since a week before thanksgiving.
man did people look at me funny, I bet all the could see was a helmet with an ear to ear grin inside :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
It was almost down to freezing here the other night, but right now it's 81 degrees F. Sweet.

/mike

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Maybe I shouldn't have talked yesterday, cause last night we got a dusting of snow and it was -3C when I woke up at 6. Plenty of time to warm up tho...

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's time to break out a copy of The Arrival again. To that point, has anyone seen people that look suspiciously like Ron Silver? :)

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Happy in southern Minnesota. We hit 47 yesterday and expect to go over 50 today! :emoji_thumbsup:

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Yep, 51 in Madison, Wisconsin yesterday, and supposed to be close to that again today. Global warming must be selective. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Only in Atlanta can you get 4"-6" of snow and then the next week you get days with temperatures in the 60's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks