What's new

This is tragic... (1 Viewer)

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Justin,

Funny you should mention the whole "money can't bring you happiness" topic...

I had that exact conversation with people last night, and it ended up being 5 against 1 (I was arguing against the idea). I was aghast at how materialistic and narrow minded some of the comments were...

Because of this thread, I brought up the issue of Michael Jackson, and all the money in the world not fixing what he's done to himself.

I hate it when someone uses the old cliche "Money Makes the world go 'round". I simply reply with "maybe so, but it won't make your heart beat stronger".

Moe.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
C'mon guys, is someone else's misery really something to humor yourselves with?
If MJ was miserable about this, he certainly doesn't show it. People have been making fun of his nose and cosmetic (or is it comedic?) surgery for years and yet he continues to parade himself in front of the camera. He wants attention so, in my book, he is fair game for ridicule.

But, besides that...this is just funny. Here is a person who obviously was never happy with his nose and had it reshaped time after time after time. Now, it's been botched so badly it can never be fixed. So, laugh it up...because Jackson is clueless about it anyways.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks