What's new

This is interesting (1 Viewer)

RDarrylR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Darryl
It is interesting but i don't see details on the video quality. If it's just SD Divx files then it doesn't relate much to hi-def.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Interesting indeed although I would probably still prefer to buy prepackaged, pressed media rather than burn my own unless the price diff is big. Also, yeah, it's not clear whether they're only talking about SD video -- considering the target pricing range, it sounds like they might only be talking about SD video even though they mentioned burning to BDs.

_Man_

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
You also have to go through some hoops (enter the Divx registration number on your player- always wondered what that was for) and burn some sort of file that will allow the player to play the movies- and then they'll only be playable on THAT player (sounds like that OTHER thing with the same name that was out briefly!) Prices are much too high too- I wouldn't pay more than $2 for this, and even then it would have to be something I couldn't find at a store.

I like how the "latest comment" on the site right now is some guy saying "Just rent it for $1 at Redbox and (do that very naughty thing that they don't like us talking about here)".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C2evo22
Recent bookmarks