What's new

This has to be a joke....FHM named Angelina Jolie sexiest woman (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I'd take Franka anyday over the likes of Jolie, Pam Anderson, Carmen Electra. Kevin M. hit the nail on the head w/ the comment about her above. Whenever I need a Franka fix, I throw in the "Bourne" movies and admire this overlooked beauty.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Um, am I the only person around who still refers to beautiful women as "babes" and not "hotties"? God, I hate that word. If I were to use that word instead of "babes", I would sound stupid. If you grew up with the word "babe", use it. That's what I'm doing.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

That's just my opinion...Unfortunately, I'm the only one who holds it.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member

Especially when you're driving in your t-top Camaro with your mullet blowing in the breeze.

** The above comment was merely a joke and not, in any way, meant to be derogatory towards mullet-wearing camaro drivers... or John Kilduff for that matter.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I've always liked Jessica Alba back in the Dark Angel days. Not so much now with that fake gold hair. Her brunette look did it for me.

Yeah, the pics are hot but she doesn't look right as a golden blonde.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Jessica Alba is indeed maturing nicely. I remember waaaaay back when she was on the new version of "Flipper"....but then I was tuning in to check out Elizabeth Morehead (you may remember her as George's girlfriend in the Seinfeld "Pez Dispenser" episode).

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

(Blows Raspberry):)
Actually, no. I prefer her "live" rather than in static pictures. Even when they are making her look as plain as can be (The Princess & The Warrior for instance) the attractive qualities I mentioned are still in play IMO.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
If I want a nice set of lips I'll look at Denise Richards - hey she's back on the market!

Boney ass for Angelina? Yeah, I seem to remember that view when Antonio Bandaras was rolling around on her.

A petite girl with a great body, great actress who is a lot of fun is Reese Witherspoon. I'll overlook that chin for a all the other features.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Alright, dudes, it's time for the horniest man on this board to chime in...

I don't agree with Angelina being voted #1, she's FINE, no doubt about it, but FHM was just palying it safe the way they always do. They always pick someone who is well known when they're are COUNTLESS obscure honies that would bury her!

If it were up to me, I would pick someone like new-comer Marisol Nichols from ABC's new show Blind Justice as being a good contender for the #1 spot, she manages to make even Eva Longoria look bad in the hot department, and that aint easy! If you don't know who Marisol is, I STRONGLY urge you to check her out on the next episode, i'm telling you, fella's, she's unbe-freakin-lievable! :eek:

Or, someone like either Josie Maran, Ali Landry or Laetitia Casta. Any one of the girls listed in my signature would be right up their over Angelina IMO.

But fine, if I HAD to pick someone more mainstream, I would probably go with Natalie Portman, she is so freakin gorgeous that it drive me insane! :crazy:

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Whoa, Sela, what a great pic! I do love me some Sela.

Not my favorite Salma pic, though. How about some black and white photos?

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member

I still hear the word "broads" and "dames". Must be a retro thing.

Angelina is sexy, but not my sexiest. Still go for Dushku and Portman, but that's just me.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
"Babe", "hottie", is there a difference? Nope.

Dome,
man, it's been a long time since i've heard a guy refer to a woman as a "broad' or a "dame"!

Zane Charron

Second Unit
I'm of the opinion that Marg Helgenberger from CSI is the sexiest woman on TV. She can make "45 inches of flat-pressed linoleum" sound incredibly hot, and those subtle facial expressions of her just kill me. Though I have to admit that she doesn't still photograph that well. Just watch the show!

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Marg Helgenberger....yeah...she is hot but having watched her work over the last 12 years or so the fairly recent plastic surgery she has had done to her face is more than a little noticeable. Not a fan of nips & tucks personally...."be who you are" is my slightly trite philosophy, not exactly a hollywood tradition by any means.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks