What's new

This has to be a joke....FHM named Angelina Jolie sexiest woman (1 Viewer)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Oh my god! They have a differing opinion than mine? That list is obviously crap! There's no way that the girl I think is the hottest isn't #1! All those people must be attracted to men! I call for a Senate inquiry!!!

For god's sake, let other people have a different opinion without questioning their thinking capacity, or calling their results "a joke". If everyone thought exactly the same, then what would be the point of ice cream flavors?

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
But John has a point.

Several posters have already questioned the "validity" of the list with "Any list without (insert skeezy, no-class whore someone happens to like here) is a complete and total waste." As if the list had any merit before ;) It's from FHM, not The Economist.

In regards to the thread title, yes, the Mrs. Smith Standee is definitely worth a misdemeanor theft. Thanks for the reminder, Patrick!

Take care,
Chuck

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
The final tally and subsequent winner isn't the fault of FHM; it's the readers who submitted the votes that have no taste (yes, all 15 million of them). If I'm not mistaken, readers were invited to cast their ballots via entry forms or through FHM's website.

Jolie and Garner are highly questionable selections, IMO, though all is not lost, with Milano and Sharapova making the cut. The list isn't on their website, so I'll just wait for my copy* to see who else rounded out this year's compilation.

(* hey, who am I to turn down a free subscription? ;) )

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

Exactly. You could break a cinder block on her face with hardly any damage.

Angelina is a sexy broad. Theres just something about her that makes you want to leave your wife and have a month of wild sex with her, you know? She's a freak too...and what a scorpio needs is a freak. :emoji_thumbsup:

I usually prefer thicker girls, but damn.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
According to that news link, they voted Britney Spears as the winner last year, so what did you expect? :rolleyes

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I tend to like brunettes, especially latino brunettes, so any list that doesn't have Roselyn Sanchez:
..or Jennifer Esposito:

..isn't valid for me at all.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I don't really pay attention to today's famous women, so I can't really say anything one way or the other.

I'm not really an authority on beautiful famous women anyway. They say that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". If that "Lovely Ladies Of The '80s" tournament I ran 2 or 3 years ago is any indication of my views of beauty, I must have glaucoma.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Also, the only girlfriend I ever had was a backstabbing horseface.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Part of what makes a woman sexy is a certain mystery...like "I wonder what's under that dress" or "I wonder what she would be like in bed."

Seeing as three of the girls on this list we've all seen perform in the sack (Jenna Jameson, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson) I'm suprised they ranked so highly. And numerous others (including Charlize Theron) we've seen on the pages of Playboy.

I didn't click on the link...where did Eliza Dushku rank? She's my current fav.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
My takes on the entries-

Jolie at #1-a total farce, I'm not saying she isn't attractive, but being at the top of this list is just ridiculous...

Garner-an extremely beautiful and sexy woman, but one of the worst god-awful actresses you will ever see...

Paris Hilton-a disgrace to be this high, though all that Hotel Money probably affords her some REALLY good heroin...

Theron-a beautiful and classy choice...

Berry-enough already about Halle, let's see her star in a hit movie without being part of an ensemble...

Alyssa Milano-expect to see her at or near the top of these lists for many years to come...

Teri Hatcher-isn't aging as well as I'd like, but still pretty hot...

Pam Anderson-the living personification of the term HAS-BEEN, but it's nice to see she's remembered...

Scarlett Johannsson-really damm HOT...

Lohan-never understood the hubbub surrounding her looks, as Hilary Duff is a LOT hotter. Also loses points for showing no respect towards her father...

Knightley-I need to see more of her, but not bad...

Sharapova-don't know much about her, but from what I've seen, doesn't stack up to Anna Kourniakova

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Angelina Jolie was not my #1 pick, but she is a fine choice to top the FHM list regardless. I never much cared for her in the past, but she seems to be getting better looking every year. Plus it's nice to see a woman top the list rather than a girl :emoji_thumbsup:

The voting on the FHM list asked people to submit a top 10, my #1 choice was Lauren Graham who I'm guessing did not make the cut.

I don't recall the order I placed them in but some of the others on my Top 10 where...

-Kate Winslet
-Franka Pontente
-Mia Kirshner
-Peta Wilson
-Milla Jovovich
-Scarlett Johansson
-Adriana Lima

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I think Jolie was voted so high because of her recent involvment in the Brad/Jen breakup. People are intrigued to know what she's got that can sever a power couple like that. I think that bumped her up a few notches on the sexy list.

Personally, I think she's sexy and I don't see any problem with her being at the top of the list.

In fact, I agree with most of the list.. except.. I'm not quite on the Scarlett Johansson bandwagon yet.

Gotta love the HTF hottie threads, though. ;)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
HTF hottie threads are indeed a good time, but until Kevin M chimed in on post #27, it might have been appropriate to post this funny emoticon that I ran across recently:

And we could always use some more of them in here! :D

Ah, and then Steve obliges, just as I was posting this.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Oh absolutely, I mean seriously...I looked at this thread dedicated to a list of "hot" celebrities and...Not...One...Picture....[Cowboy from Full Metal Jacket]"Well there's just something basically wrong with that."[/Cowboy from Full Metal Jacket];)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I can get behind Franka Potente (;) ), she doesn't have that "classic" actress beauty but there is something alluring about her....her lips and eyes I think....

...I have to admit however, I was hard pressed to find a good photo of her, she doesn't "still" photograph very well it seems...boy she's got a pretty smile though.

Ryan Tsang

Second Unit
Mandy Moore is my favorite. She's not "hot", just damn beautiful. Not into the Pam Anderson, Hilton, Carmen Electra, Brooke Burke kinda of slutty/cheap sex type of hot.

Johansson, Portman, Theron are also high on my list.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member

Jolie is OK, but sexiest?? Halle Berry would rank higher in my own list than Angelina Jolie. I got over Alyssa Milano once "Who's The Boss?" left the air. She was hot then, not so hot now. But that's just my humble opinion.

Virginia Madsen....she's hot. Way back in the 80s til now.

Agreed as well on Lauren Graham....it's that laugh of hers.

BTW, the mall I was referring to is Stoneridge Mall (or Stoner Ridge Mall, as I call it) here in Pleasanton, California.

And guys, no need to agree on everything. The way I see it, the more we disagree on these ladies, the more chance I get of getting a date with any of them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks