What's new

This guy's defense is baaaaaaaaaaaad (1 Viewer)

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff

I was wondering the same thing. Does uttering have something to do with having sex with cows? Or would that be uddering?

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
You are assuming that his bestiality is a result of limited options (like inmate homosexuality), and that he would "trade up" given the occasion, as opposed to actually liking to have sex with sheep. I assumed the latter. Unless we know more about the guy, there is no way to know for sure.

--
H - There goes me breakfast.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Yeah, why take a chance. If someone assaults someone, I think its logical to assume they will eventually kill someone. After all, if you are a pervert, you'll rape little kids and if you are violent you will kill someone.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Your sarcasm is wasted on me, Charles. I'm already cynical enough. :)

IMHO, our society is way too soft on criminals, especially perverts who can't or won't keep their penises in their pants.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I do agree that this guy shouldn't be on a sex offender list...The reason for the sex offender list is to make people (with kids) aware of the offender.

So, why not have a beastiality list to make pet owners aware of this offender? Totally agreed! Even with other crimes.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Hey hey.. now wait a minute. For all we know, it could be a really hot looking sheep. :)

I mean look at them! Running around in their wooly coats all seductive like. If you ask me, the sheep was asking for it.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

You stole my thunder! I was going to suggest a 'sheep molesters' list and that when this guy moves back into a rural setting that every sheep must be notified that he's in the area.....

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: I can see the farmers hurrying their flocks into the barn as this guy walks down the street.

Sounds very Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm-ish. :D

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Maybe if they had curly hair...

This reminds me of the story of the police officer who got a call about a guy screwing a pumpkin in a field. When the officer approached the obviously drunk perp and asked him what he was doing, the guy responded "Is it midnight already?"

I think "uttering and publishing" has to do with threats.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
What if your uncle's wife was mating with a long horned sheep and they ran off to get married?

Would you say they Anteloped (Aunt Eloped)? :D

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
"What are you eating?"

"Mutton, honey..."

If you don't remember the cereal commercials, then...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks