What's new

this guy has one hell of a setup that made me jealous (1 Viewer)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
Um...Woha. :eek:

Now all he needs to do is get hand navigation like in Minority Report!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
hehe, this is the first time that HTF has been introduced to this guy's setup? It's a great site to behold the first time you load the pictures...kinda depressing, that it really exists in someone's house tho :)

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
I asked my wife if I could have a setup like this. SHe said when hell freezes over..
So there is a chance... YES!!!!

Um Johnny the TV and the lights are flickering again...
Mom I'm just booting up my plane..
OK honey, Your TV dinner is ready..

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Personally, I would have preferred setting up a few projectors in a semi-circle. This would have greatly extended the field of view towards the top and bottom while reducing at the same time the need for multiple computers and video cards. While I'm at it, I'd also have a custom cockpit constructed out of real airplane components.

Now where can I find a gimbal on the cheap? :D

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
computer monitors aren't too bad to come buy if you are in the right place. My university recently upgraded the labs and all the old crts that were replaced with LCDs were on sale at surplus for like 40-50$ a pop. heck from my loanpool I have a couple kifed monitors (well my boss said i could have them since they are old :p). suppose it's all about a little luck. Sometime soon I need to get my pci 5200 replaced so I can start up on doing a tri-monitor setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks