What's new

Third Watch (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Who'd buy it? It ranks as the 23rd most wanted unreleased show at TVShowsOnDVD, and it's always been a solid performer in the ratings. Maybe it will be in the next Warner Bros. batch of announcements.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I was thinking about this show the other day and i'm surprised it isn't coming or even rumored. I guess it's been on for 6 six seasons.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Sigh...still waiting. I fear we'll never see this with all the original music, considering all the other shows with replaced music. All the scenes of characters singing the songs themselves also must create clearance headaches.

Better start recording the reruns, guys. :frowning:

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy at least the first couple of seasons. The show started out as a modern Adam-12/Emergency!/The Rookies all rolled into a modernized version. I started to loose interest as it seemed to disintegrate into more and more of an emergency services soap opera.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Well in the last WB Chat they said they had no plans for Third Watch right now which is too bad, I've also noticed that it's now on the top 10 unreleased list at tvshowsondvd maybe that will speed up the process?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Has there been any recent news or rumors regarding Third Watch coming to DVD? 2006 is shaping up to be a great year for TV- DVD. Could 2006 be the year for Third Watch on DVD?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks