What's new

Third Watch Getting Bumped For Crossing Jordan (1 Viewer)

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
Third Watch is going on hiatus after the episode airing on March 5. Crossing Jordan will take over the 10 p.m. slot until the 9th of April when Third Watch comes back for the five final episodes of the season.

Just in time for the sweeps in May.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I have been up and down when it comes to Crossing Jordan, but I think NBC is doing a big mistake by airing Crossing Jordan twice a week. It didn't work the best for Kingpin. I do want to check out the D.A. which starts march 19 on ABC (and luckily Touching Evil comes on an hour before the D.A. in my area- Touching Evil- 8 pm MT, D.A.- 9 pm MT).

However I won't be missing Third Watch for these few weeks because this season has been incredibly weak.

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Well, Kingpin was pretty strongly serialized, wasn't it? Most Crossing Jordan episodes are pretty self-contained. I gather NBC's point here is not to waste any of Crossing Jordan's new episodes on June.

Doesn't much matter to me; Monk is done for the season after tonight, CBS apparently has forgotten they have episodes of The Handler in the can and maybe this'll finally get me to stop recording Code Name: Eternity.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I am wondering when CBS will air the final two episodes of THE HANDLER. I like that show.

Be Seeing you,
David Blackwell

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
I know that a lot of the fans on the fan sites for Third Watch are going through a terrible withdrawal from the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks