Third Watch ( February 6, 2004 )

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Robert Watson, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Robert Watson

Robert Watson Stunt Coordinator

Did anybody on here see the Third Watch episode called "Sleeping Dogs Lie?" Well, I did. It was a very moving episode. It was Eddie Cibrian's last episode. In the end, there were some great flashbacks from Alex, DK, Walsh, and the rest of the fire crew. Kim gave Jimmy back the engagement ring. What did you think of it. Please let me know.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Screenwriter

I'ma Third watch fan, but I'm very disappointed with this season. It is one of the worse seasons of the show ever. The season before the current one was great.

Be Seeing You,
    David Blackwell

3. doug zdanivsky

doug zdanivsky Supporting Actor

doug zdanivsky
    What's happening with Yokas?

4. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    I feel like NBC has "pre-canned" this show by moving it to Friday nights, I myself have a hard time seeing it cause I am always out on the go this night due to the weekend. I don't expect this show to go on much longer, I enjoy it and have watched since day 1 but I fear the end is near. [​IMG]

5. Robert Watson

Robert Watson Stunt Coordinator

I agree that the end is near, too. There were some episodes from this season that I liked and there are some that I didn't care for.

We'll have another cast member leaving the show in a couple of weeks. I won't say who will be the next one to go on here. It's for me to know and you to find out.

I've been a fan of Third Watch since March of last year. I've spent most of the year catching up on taping the older episodes on A&E as well as recording the newer ones on NBC.

I almost don't see Third Watch having another season after this one. Maybe yes, and maybe no. It's NBC's call.