What's new

Thinking of upgrading SVS. (1 Viewer)

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all,

My family is moving to a new house early next year and since I got a job now while I go to school and all, I have been thinking about upgrading my svs. Right now I have a SVS 25-31CS+ that basically hasn't been used since I bought it due to me not having money at that time and not buying the amp. So, the new house is pretty big and I was thinking that for the money that I'm gonna spend on an amp and wires and all I could just sell my SVS CS+ and buy the PB2-ISD which would have 2 drivers and a built in amp so I won't have to bother with buying an outboard amp and all. So here's my question...(bare with me if I'm not making sense as I am sleepy...hehe)...

for those who have the PB2-ISD how do you like it and is it a good sub for a large living/family room?

Also, if I were to sell my CS+ how would I be able to attain a new box for it? At the moment we moved from our old house and into a townhouse till our new house is built and unfortunately my father threw away my svs box...is there any way to attain the same kind of box from svs or do I have to find other means?

Well, thanks all for reading my post and can't wait to hear or read the replies.

Take care and God Bless

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks