What's new

Thinking of upgrading main speakers but placement problems (1 Viewer)

Mike_J_Potter

Second Unit
I am thinking about upgrading my front speakers to Axiom M22tis but I am concerned about placing one between the side of my entertainment center and the wall. See the Picture here I can't move it too far over since the sofa is in the opposite corner and can't be moved too far due it being near a staircase. The other speaker the placement is normal. My concern is having the one speaker sitting in somewhat of a cavity in there, and causing a echo effect or not causing the speakers to match well due to one being in a open area and the other not. I know my small front speakers are placed a little bit too high right now but I have tried them lower and could barely notice a difference, and I would have the same issues. I know I will have to get some stands for them for sure if I do decide to go ahead, or if I will hold off and change around my room first. The subs cerrent position in the front corner would be prefered not be moved since it provides the best sound. It would used for about 75% home theater 25% music. Would be ran off a HK AVR125, with all speakers set to small. All other speakers would Infinity Entra's for now, but eventually become aixoms, and a undecided sub.Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike_J_Potter

Second Unit
Thanks looks like IE cached the image so I when I tested it justed pulled the image file locally and never visted the page to give me the error. I'll make the needed changes to get the image to appear right.

Try this I will also fix the original post
2nd try

Edit: tested under mozilla without image cached and appears to work

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks