What's new

thinking of hsu stf-1 for my parents 2.1 system... (1 Viewer)

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
what sats would you recommend that i pair with these? they should be fairly small and inexpensive. is there another sub i should consider at the $299 range?

thanks, ej

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Get the Insignia NS-B2111's at Best Buy for $50 a pair. They simply can't be beaten in this price range and they sound and look good. They should also match appearance wise. With the money saved you could upgrade to the STF-2, I have one and it rocks, but if smaller is better stay with the STF-1, it should do everything your parents need.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
The Mirage Omni Sat at Vann's are worth considering, but will cost 4X the Insignias.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Actually, I'd look at the Onyx X-Sub for just $199. Similar in specs to the STF-1 for less.

They also have the X-LS bookshelf for $199/pr and they seem very well designed (co designed by a favorite speaker designer of mine). Some great reviews of them. Similar to the speakers I currently own.

SVS offers the SBS-01s for around $225/pr.

Mordaunt Short 902s are $199 with free shipping here. I also own a pair of these and I love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks