What's new

Think i finally found a mighty mouse dvd with more than1 mighty mouse cartoon on it! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Here is what is included on the dvd, mighty mouse and the magician,sultans birthday, cold romance,deadeye dick,wolf wolf.The next 4on the dvd, not so sure if they are mighty mouse.Anyways the dvd is sold at play.com the english one.Their is 2 diffrent ones being sold . I ordered the one made by a company called prism, cause i know that these 5 cartoons are definitely the classic terrytoons mighty mouse ! The other 4 which im not sure what they are on the dvd are,knight ride, arctic rivals,flipper frolics, clash and carry.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Yes, its outside of region 1, not sure if they ship to usa.I ordered the dvd on the bottom from prism , someone told me the dvd at the top only has 1 mighty mouse cartoon, but the one i ordered has at least 5, plus i think the others are some other terrytoons characters. Hope this helps.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Tony, they also sell this dvd at amazon.de, which is the german amazon. If you have an amazon account , they let you log in their with the same account info, and all amazon sites ship worldwide. Only problem is how to know if you ordered right since the site is in german.Ill let you guys know how the dvd is when i recieve it by friday i guess.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I recieved the dvd today, ive watched it all. Its only 53 minutes. As far as the transfer goes, expect something thats a little better than the popeye goodtimes releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks