What's new

Things you regret saying outloud: (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
"I kinda like Ben Affleck."
------------------
Scott Weinberg
------------------
ofcsminilogo2.gif

Jason Boucher

Stunt Coordinator
We have an openly gay elected public official in my city. At a banquet I walked past him and he tapped me on the shoulder and said something like, "Hello Jason, trying to ignore me?" and I responded, "Sorry, I didn't recognize you from behind." I felt awful the minute the words left my lips.

Scott_G

Second Unit
I have an expense account that I only go into the bank for deposits about every other month.
There's a young teller that recently got married. I noticed she was ... putting on a lot of weight, then wasn't around for a few months.
When she came back I asked "boy or girl?". She gave me that look !
I had some lame comment like .. oh I thought you were the other girl ... no that's the other branch.
blush.gif

I can't believe I said that.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
We were gathering for a meeting at work. My boss (a woman) was making small talk with a co-worker (a man) about skiing. The co-worker said that he had tried water skiing for the first time that past weekend, but he had a hard time getting up on the skis. My boss, an accomplished skier, said that the co-worker probably was not being shown properly how to start, and that if she were there, she could have helped him get up on the skis. By this time, the entire room was quiet and listening to this conversation. Several of us exchanged grins when my boss announced, "I could have got you up. I can get anyone up." What was funniest about it was the pride in her voice at her ability.
Jon
------------------
"This one goes to eleven."
Nigel Tufnel

Paul E V

Stunt Coordinator
It's not something I regret saying (she didn't hear me but other people did) but ........
My boss is dating one of my coworkers (she's quite attractive and he's a major pig) and one day she came in looking great and I started thinking *Damn, she looks good to bad she's a .....* --- and then I spoke quite loudly "SLUT!"
One of my other female co-workers looked right at me (heard me say something but didn't hear what I said)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I've got a dirty dirty mouth and swear a lot during any athletic activity, it kinda goes with the ground. I remember the first volleyball game in high school I was screaming for something or the other and my voice totally cracked in front of a gym full of kids, embarassing.
The thing I most regreat saying was when one of my female coworkers lost a bet for not wearing a skirt to the bar for five dollars - "Fuck, I'd wear a skirt for five dollars"
just ask and i'll send you the picture :)

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
On vacation in St. Thomas ... We went to Magans Bay and they have waitresses who go up and down the beach to serve you ... There was a really attractive blond and I'm standing on the shore w/ a couple friends and I say ... "Where'd that blond waitress with the big tits go ... I need her to fetch me a beer." Well ... She was standing directly behind me ... She was within arms reach and heard me lound and clear ...
[Edited last by Sam C on November 11, 2001 at 05:55 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks