What's new

things you can only notice if you zoom in on dvd (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
in airplane, in the staying alive sequence you can clearly see robert hayes stunt man after he does flips

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
In Speed 2 during the big explosion at the end if you look closely a small cow flies out of the explosion (a reference of Twister by the same director)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
In Bull Durham, when Kevin Costner sends a note to Susan Sarandon, Millie tells Sarandon it says "I want to make love to you." If you zoom in on the note while he's writing it, you'll see it says "Let's F***."
I noticed this as well! It really caught my eye because I'd only seen the movie on VHS prior to DVD and you couldn't read anything of what he wrote...it looked like a blank piece of paper. When I watched the DVD (and didn't even need to zoom) there it was, the humor of it really lent new heights to the scene.
BTW, I'm not sure if it was "Let's F***" or if it was "I want to F*** you"...I could only see the F-word, but it looked like he wrote more than two words :D
Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks