What's new

Things move to "Very Bad" on the Sony/PSN Front.. (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
One thing that I was surprised to see with this hack come back is that my credit card info is still on the PSN. I would of thought I'd have to re-enter it with the password update thing. Not a big deal I guess, but still. I don;t know why I thought that.

Also, my free games thing screwed up and showed that I had claimed them, but with no downloads either happening, or showing in the download list on the store. I thought I was screwed but it ends up that if the Store does shit the bed, you can still claim them under the XMB or whatever the media bar thing is called when you start up the PS3. I got Wipeout HD and I can't figure out how to win a stupid race on the thing (I'm presuming that it's not simply that I suck) and that Dead Zombie thing that I already didn't care for on the demo. I'm still a bit bummed about the choices. Infamous and Little Big Planet are awesome choices but also ones that I owned. Free is still better then nothing of course!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Originally Posted by Morgan Jolley

Aaron - I don't think they can do something like that. Any similar option (e-mail out codes or something) might not have been as simple/effective as just giving away something for free the way they did.

Why not? It might not have been the easiest option for Sony, but the functionality already exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks