What's new

Thiel CS 1.6 vs. Diva 4.1 or 6.1 (1 Viewer)

WilliamJay

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard the Thiel CS 1.6 and the Diva 4.1? If so, how do they compare? I am aware that the Thiels are much more expensive, $2,390 + tax vs. $699 + shipping.

I was just curious, if they were that much better in terms of performance. Also, if they are that much better than the 4.1s, are they that much better than the 6.1s.

Thanks.

Bill

Greg Br

Second Unit
I have not heard them but The Absolute Sound claimes that the have lowered the super high end speaker form 10k to $2300, that the gap is much smaller in performance, but I do not read TAS much so I am not sure if they make the same type claims every month. They have a top flight rep from my readings and the speaker itself was very pretty.

WilliamJay

Stunt Coordinator
Greg,

I saw the same article and that is what prompted this thread. Thanks for the input. Anyone else?

Greg Br

Second Unit
You may get a better response on the pure audiophyle websites, I have never even heard Thiels mentioned here and maybe once at AV Science.

Also the Thiels are $2400 a pair and the Diva 6.1's are $1400, that would be a better matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks