This is crazy.. I had a dream last night, probably prompted by my recent inquiries of bi-wiring my beautiful new rosenut Studio 470 and all the room reconfiguring I've been doing lately. Had a dream that my landlord? I think came over with a stranger to check out the place, caught me in the middle of a huge reconfigure, helped me move some stuff around and he hooked up my center while I was working on other parts of it. We decided to crank it up, then it started to smoke! Bad! So I check the connections on the back and its all charred and black and melted and I trace the wire and a banana plug is stuck into the ground hole of a power strip!? Oh man! What the?! The speaker was so destroyed the back even fell off it into my hands and I looked inside at all the smoldering stuffing. My heart sank and suddenly my guests found it appropriate to leave. BUT as some sort of grace imparted to my speaker apparantly, after a brief analysis with trusted friend, the damage was determined only esthetic and all was determined to be fine sonically. I piled down on the couch and went back to jamming out to it with the feeling of "disaster averted". Yup, beats me too. All I can say is that with the addition of a SVS and this center in the last week, I have found it almost impossible to leave the house after getting home from work - CD after record after CD after record... In the door - stereo on until bed.