What's new

They call him Knapp, Mike Knapp: Happy BDay to the E.B.! (1 Viewer)

John Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
Might I extend a sincere Happy Birthday to the HTF's Original Curmudgeon, the Elitist Bastard himself, drumroll please...Mr. - well, I'm not going to say :) Just wanted to say I (and other longtime HTFers I'm sure) miss the "good ole days" when you added your special "spice" to many a thread. People may not have always agreed with you but by God, the discussions typically made for interesting (read:lively) threads. Happy Birthday from one old fart to another, my good man.
John

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
You talking about the Knappster? Did he leave because all his posts were getting deleted or what? I was often confused when I first came here, saw his post in a thread then the next day it magically disappeared. Well I guess that's why he started up his own site. :laugh:

John Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, the jig's up :) Yes, I'm referring to The Knappster...The Knappmeister...The Knapp Man - apologies to Rob Schneider :D I don't know the details regarding Mike's low profile these days on the HTF but just wanted to let him know he's not forgotten.
John

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Thanks for remembering me kindly. For those of you that dont remember me kindly well....kiss my ass! :) hahaha
I turned 46 yesterday. I got a new CD player in my car, An Outlaw 950 pre-amp and a 750 amp, and best of all a pineapple upside-down cake from my sweetie. I had a great day. Best wishes to all of you and thanks again.
Mike

Kevin P

Screenwriter
46!? Dang, you're a whippersnapper! A spring chicken! An old coot curmudgeon wannabee! You had us all fooled! :B
Come back in 10 years and then we'll start talking old fart! :)
Happy Birthday Mike!! :emoji_thumbsup: :star: :emoji_thumbsup:
KJP
Mmmm... an Outlaw 950 and 770? Dang, I don't get birthday presents like that!

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
ok now....this is no fair. I got a new shirt for my last birth day. I want to know who's butt you kissed to get an Outlaw setup. :D Happy b-day man.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Happy birthday Mike!
Kevin:
If you read his post carefully, you'll see that the only thing that definitely came from his "sweetie" was the pineapple upside-down cake. The audio gear he probably bought for himself without telling her. :)
Regards,
Joe

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Hmm... Mike looks and acts much older than he is. At 46, that is not a very good thing... :D
I actually thougth he was much older.
--
Holadem

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
Happy Birthday Mike!
Hope you get some $100 per foot interconnects from someone! ;)
Steve
----------------------------------------------
"Einstein was right"
"Einstein was probably one of them"

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Only 46! I thought you were 46 LAST year:)
Hey Mike; have ever tried metal coathangers instead of wires:)
Happy B-day
Brent

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Thanks everyone. Buncha old-timers (forum wise) in this thread. Good to see the "old guard" still kicking.
Ikiru, yes that was the reason....and I enjoy the sauce every chance I get! :)
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks