What's new

There's something in here......... (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Doesn't anyone else hear this infernal dripping? DRIP...DRIP...DRIP!

It won't stop! It's driving me nuts! I think I'll go insane! DRIP...DRIP...DRIP!

Is it just me? Don't you guys hear it too?

Its getting louder...louder... LOUDER!!!

DRIP...DRIP...DRIP!!!!!!!

Aaaaargh!

I think its time for me to run straight outside where it's real dark, clutching my head and spinning around near the edge of the woods while screaming real loud like I'm losing my mind. But I'll be okay.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
OK Mike. Go ahead! If you're not back in 5 minutes, we'll just wait longer! :D
Dave, stop reading from that book! I think it's doing BAD things!!

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Now is the time we find out who among us will be brave and who among us will scream like a little girl and soil themselves.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Hey guys, I'm back with the brewskis. Guys? Where did everyone go, and why are all the lights turned off?

Say, why is that chest freezer's door open? I think I'll lean over and take a look..

Julie K

Screenwriter
You guys are all just responding to an ancient fear of the dark from times when the dark contained critters that liked to eat small diurnal primates. Or other even larger critters that just didn't like to share their space with small diurnal primates.
In some parts of the world, those critters are still there. However, I and my .375 H&H Magnum can easily take care of any of 'em. Then, by day, we can have a great big BBQ :D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I still say there's nothing here. For example, let's check this room out. I'll open the door myse### *choke* *gurgle* *ooomph*

Help me ... somebody help ...

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I'll save you Jack! just hold on while I go grab my rocket launcher, maybe a grenade or two.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Well, if we are in a horror movie, then I suppose Jack could use the boom mike to swing to safety.
But I say There's Nothing Out There!
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks