What's new

There's a blizzard outside! (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Arrggh. I predicted it, but it still sucks when it happens. There's about 6 inches of snow outside my home right now, and the winds are hitting 40 km/hr.

It is still snowing.

And I was gonna go out to buy some gray foamboard to try with my DLP projector. :angry:

Justin Ward

Supporting Actor
It's 15 degrees Celcius here. I just got back from a paintball game. Hopefully no more snow for us.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Its hard to feel sorry for you when you guys typically have nicer weather then us...BTW we had a beautifully warm sunny day:D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
It was pouring rain on wednesday and thursday. Friday and today were so sunny you'd think it was summer (if it weren't for the blistering cold wind)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I was heading up north to the Ikea sale but it was cancelled!! I wont be able to make it tomorrow either! :frowning:

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Ikea sale? After seeing Fight Club a few times, I have this insatiable desire to buy their products...

Devin U

Second Unit
Damn, I know how you feel. Its been like 85 F here the last couple of days, about 5 degrees below normal. :D

Sucks about the Ikea sale though. I need one here. My wife loves the place and the closest one is like 7 hrs away an San Diego.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.