What's new

THERE SHE GOES - Sixpence and None the Richer was heard earlier in a movie by... (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
All right, this is driving me batty. I know for certain that this song was heard under the credits of a late-80's movie, and was performed by someone other than SPANTR. I do not believe there is a soundtrack album - I have searched high and low. Has anyone the lowdown?

MatS

Screenwriter
the song was originally writen and recorded by 'The La's' (Lee Mavers)on their inspiring self titled album. Later covered (with nowhere near the passion of the original)by Sixpence None The Richer

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
"There She Goes", as performed by The La's was featured prominently on the soundtrack to the Mike Meyers vehicle "So I Married an Axe Murderer"
Regards,
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
The Boo Radleys also did a cover for "So I Married An Axe Murderer," which played over the opening credits... much better cover than the Sixpence version.
= Derek =

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
The Sixpence None the Richer version is on the soundtrack to "Snow Day". And another soundtrack besides the ones listed previous post is the "Parent Trap" soundtrack which has the version by The La's.
Jeff_P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks